2 New Plasmoids in Kdereview

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Jan 11 22:18:38 GMT 2018

On Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018 21:10:51 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:15 PM, Martin KostolnĂ˝ <clearmartin at zoho.com>
wrote:
> > I'd like to move forward with my new plasmoid projects that landed in
> > kdereview some time ago.
> >
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/source/plasma-redshift-control/
> > https://phabricator.kde.org/source/plasma-active-window-control/
>
> Given that the review period has long since passed I think we can
> safely say that these two applets can move to their final place from
> KDE Review.

I don't think that Martin has emailed "kde-core-devel and other relevant
mailing lists with details of your project and what the expected destination
is for the repo" which is point 3 under kdereview on
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle

Therefore, I think the review period did not actually start yet. Or have the
projects already been reviewed elsewhere, e.g. on the plasma ml?

Regards,
Ingo