2 New Plasmoids in Kdereview

Martin Kostolný clearmartin at zoho.com
Thu Jan 11 00:15:55 GMT 2018

Hello!

I'd like to move forward with my new plasmoid projects that landed in kdereview some time ago.

https://phabricator.kde.org/source/plasma-redshift-control/
https://phabricator.kde.org/source/plasma-active-window-control/

I have looked to "kdereview" section:
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle

And subsequently tried to fulfill most of:
https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware#Sanity_Checklist

Regarding the sanity checklist, I believe I need to add my projects to KDE CI (build.kde.org). Who can I contact to request for that, please?

What is the next step for me? :)

Thanks!
Martin