kdiff3 status

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:42:52 GMT 2018

That branch is dead. I thought initially there might be more divergence.
The last push was stop git from complaining every time I push. The
dependencies at this stage could be easy backed down a little if there's
demand for it. Based on your feed back it doesn't seem like that's the
case. I had the feeling this was likely the case give how long cmake 3.1
and qt 5.6 have been out.