liquidshell in kdereview

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Nov 6 07:31:08 GMT 2017

On Montag, 6. November 2017 01:57:32 CET Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'd like to announce an application I've implemented over the last few weeks - liquidshell
> >
> > liquidshell is a replacement for plasmashell
> >

> Hi Martin,
> I'm a bit confused, who is liquidshell for?

Whoever does not like plasmashell, for whatever reason.
My reasons are mentioned in the README or the announcement mail.
Free software is about choice, no ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at