liquidshell in kdereview

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Mon Nov 6 07:27:54 GMT 2017

On Sonntag, 5. November 2017 23:01:52 CET Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On 2017 M11 5, Sun 19:27:27 CET Martin Koller wrote:

> > > I always put my panel to the right or left edge (intead at the bottom)...
> >
> > Then I fear liquidshell is simply not for you.
>
> ... I guess in doubt you wouldn't mind some patches ?

of course patches are welcome, at least until they do not introduce a whole lot
of troubles (e.g. I fear that the taskbar as it is right now is rather useless
when running the panel vertically, except you make it ridiculously wide).
I just can remember that I tried to fix panel widgets in KDE3 times(!)
where there were troubles with the widgets trying to be useful even in vertical
orientation. But let's see with what you come up ;-)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at