http://commitfilter.kde.org/ ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:12:22 GMT 2017

My solution, to follow all *digiKam* is to susbcribe to kde-commits mailing
list and to make a mail filter with "digikam" inside. All others go to
trash as well. It work well. It's not the best because it require more mail
workflow from the server to send all commits mail, the filtering is done on
my side.

Cheer

Gilles Caulier