Moving AtCore to Extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 8 22:36:09 BST 2017

El dimarts, 23 de maig de 2017, a les 10:17:46 CEST, Lays Rodrigues va
escriure:
> Good morning everyone,
> For you that don't know me, I'm Lays Rodrigues, and I work with 3 more
> guys(Patrick, Chris, Tomaz) on Atelier.
> Atelier is a software for 3DPrinting that we are building inside KDE. So
> far we have 10 months of work, and we are ready for the launch of our core,
> in this case, is AtCore.
> AtCore is the API responsible for all serial communication, and for
> validating more of our work, we would like to launch the 0.1 version with
> the next KDE Applications release.

You understand that if you are on extragear you don't get released with "KDE
Applications", right? You need to do the release yourself.

Also on a first look, it seems like you're missing some const in your getter
functions (atcore.h seriallayer.h)

Also in atcore.h i think it'd be safer if you move the enums inside the class?

And well in atcore.h you have a TODO, but since you're aiming for a 0.1 i
guess you can ship with that TODO :D

Cheers,
  Albert