CI Requirements - Lessons Not Learnt?

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Fri Jan 13 12:21:16 GMT 2017

Ok, here we go. My draft of a formal policy for dep changes and the CI:

https://community.kde.org/Policies/Dependency_Changes_and_CI

Compared to my earlier email, this draft contains some hard deadlines
and an attempt to specify failure modes if the deadlines are not met.

Please chime in with suggestions for how the text needs to be refined
and expanded to meet your and our needs. Updated versions of specific
paragraphs are the preferred format for doing so: The thread so far
has shown that free-form conversation is prone to mudslinging, so
let's try to keep to the lingo fo a formal, dry document.

Cheers,
Eike