CI Requirements - Lessons Not Learnt?

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Fri Jan 13 07:34:13 GMT 2017

Il giorno Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:42:21 +1300
Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> ha scritto:

> Please remember that your software is built by others outside the
> Plasma team. Just letting the members of the Plasma team know isn't
> very considerate to them.

FTR, developers aren't the only ones following reviews: I keep an eye
on merged reviews to see whether I need to adjust packaging.

Not implying anyone should be subscribed to all reviews (that would be
insane), only that also "outside" members are watching them. Perhaps
CC'ing Sysadmin as proposed for "base" dependency bumps would be good
enough.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter