krename in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 3 22:39:58 GMT 2017

El dimarts, 28 de novembre de 2017, a les 10:08:31 CET, Heiko Becker va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> thanks to the KDE Sysadmins krename was moved to kdereview today.
>
> It's a batch renamer started outside of KDE and its infrastructure but
> it was kind of abandoned and I got the ok the from the original author
> to move it to git.kde.org.
>
> The code can be found at kde:krename.
>
> The intended target should be
> extragear-or-whatever-that-thing-missing-a-proper-name-is/utils
>
> Considering KDELibs4 reached the end of its life-cycle, I'd like to
> release a beta version soon after krename passes review.
>
> Questions? Comments?

Maybe you want to use poppler instead of podofo for the pdf plugin? Since
Okular uses poppler most distros have it available, podofo seems to be a bit
more niche in that regard.

When in the Filename tab, wouldn't it make more sense for Simple Filename tab
to be first and not second?

Is it only me that Alt+4 doesn't select the 4th tab?

The list on the plugins tab seems to be working only on clicks instead of on
change, i.e. if i click on the first plugin and then use they keyboard arrows
to change to another plugin the right hand side contents don't change.

Cheers,
  Albert