announcement: Kwave is in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 00:16:09 BST 2016

El dilluns, 24 d’octubre de 2016, a les 6:29:46 CEST, Thomas Eschenbacher va
escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dimecres, 12 d’octubre de 2016, a les 7:15:31 CEST, Thomas Eschenbacher
> > va escriure:
> > [...]
> >
> >> BTW: how should we handle these findings during review phase: is it ok
> >> four you to handle/discuss them here on the mailing list, or shall we
> >> use some bug tracking system? If so, should we use Kwave's current bug
> >> tracking (which is on sourceforge) or the KDE bug tracking?
> >
> > You should be really using KDE Bug tracking, we're simply not going to
> > release an application as part of KDE Applications that doesn't use
> > bugs.kde.org
> ok, and how should I do this?
> When I go to bugs.kde.org, then kwave is simply not in the list!

Ask sysadmin to create one for you i guess.

> And the next question: are there any blocking points that prevent the
> application from going on to kdemultimedia? (any things that can not be
> handled by bugtracking?)

That's a good question, i would expect [almost] everything we reported during
the review phase to be fixed before the actual move happens, after all, that's
why we review.

I guess you think some of the issues we have raised are not critical enough,
can you clarify what have you fixed and what you think can be fixed later?

Cheers,
  Albert