kio-gdrive - was - Re: New project moved to review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 9 22:58:25 BST 2016

El dimarts, 4 d’octubre de 2016, a les 11:03:22 CEST, Elvis Angelaccio va
escriure:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > At the request of Elvis Angelaccio sysadmin has moved kio-gdrive to KDE
> > Review.
> Thanks Ben.
>
> Just a quick intro, kio-gdrive is a simple kio slave on top of
> libkgapi (PIM's implementation of the Google Drive REST api). Please
> have a look and, if everything looks good, let's decide where we want
> to move it.
> It comes from playground/network, so a possible destination would be
> extragear/network or kdenetwork. But imho this could also live in the
> PIM module, since it depends on libkgapi.

Can you get a build.kde.org job?

Also why Qt5Keychain instead of kwallet?

I have no idea how the remote:/ kio shows its contents, but maybe would make
sense to check if it allows for "plugins" and show the gdrive stuff there? Or
that doesn't make sense?

Cheers,
  Albert