New project moved to review

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 10:03:22 BST 2016

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At the request of Elvis Angelaccio sysadmin has moved kio-gdrive to KDE Review.

Thanks Ben.

Just a quick intro, kio-gdrive is a simple kio slave on top of
libkgapi (PIM's implementation of the Google Drive REST api). Please
have a look and, if everything looks good, let's decide where we want
to move it.
It comes from playground/network, so a possible destination would be
extragear/network or kdenetwork. But imho this could also live in the
PIM module, since it depends on libkgapi.

> Regards,
> Ben Cooksley
> KDE Sysadmin

Cheers