Discontinuing Qt mirror

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Nov 23 06:39:49 GMT 2016

Hi all,

For sometime now, Sysadmin has maintained a mirror of Qt on
anongit.kde.org. It has been some time now however since Qt's
infrastructure was hosted on the partly unreliable Gitorious systems,
and therefore the need for the mirror has passed.

Therefore we'd like to discontinue the mirror - in part because
Phabricator does not support directories for repositories, and
requires everything be at top level. This is a distinction which is
totally incompatible with Qt's tooling if my understanding is correct.

If anyone has any objection please let us know.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin