[Kde-pim] Qt 4 Builds

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sun Mar 27 18:08:01 BST 2016

On Sonntag, 27. März 2016 10:01:09 CEST Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On domingo, 27 de março de 2016 15:31:47 PDT Martin Koller wrote:
> > The latest openSuse (Leap 42.1) ships the Qt4 based kdepim, although it
> > uses plasma5 desktop.
> >
> > Speaking of it: given that openSuse decided against shipping KF5-based
> > PIM,
> > how stable is KF5-based PIM considered these days ?
> > Is it ready for productive daily professional use ?
>
> Tumbleweed has already switched to the KF5-based PIM and it's working mostly
> fine. There are some minor issues like requiring the shortcut to go to the
> next unread message in any folder to be pressed multiple times before it
> decides to do its job, but nothing major.

Shortcuts are still completely broken with self-compiled kdepim from git
master. They have been broken for months already.

I can´t use arrow right in threaded mail list to switch to a mail of the next
thread for example.

I think if not already done I will file a bug about it. I didn´t yet, cause I
thought it was just a temporary development hic-up initially.

--
Martin