[Kde-pim] Qt 4 Builds

Scarlett Clark scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:14:15 BST 2016

Unrelated to PIM We have others affected by various qt4 unsupported
upstream.

gwenview depends on baloo as well

libaccounts-qt ( ktp stack I believe affected here ) will not build qt4
https://build.kde.org/job/libaccounts-qt%20master%20latest-qt4/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/2/console
Reading the log upstream I see qt4 is not supported now.

Probably more as I work through these FTBFS

Scarlett