[kde-community] Sunsetting of Infrastructure and the Phabricator migration

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Mar 18 13:22:03 GMT 2016

Just a note so everyone doesn't need to go google/search this
themselves. To see your scratch repositories look at quickgit.kde.org
and filter by your identity name. To delete old repos, do this:

ssh git at git.kde.org D unlock scratch/<identity name>/reponame <--
notice no .git on the end, if you put .git it will just say "You are
not authorized"
ssh git at git.kde.org D rm scratch/<identity name>/reponame

Hope that helps,
Jeremy