KDE file dialog

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Sun Mar 6 07:14:51 GMT 2016

Hi,

> Distributions set up distribution-wide "Sans", "Serif" and "Monospace" aliases for a reason. The fonts are carefully selected by the distribution based on a variety of criteria, including glyph coverage

We tried to keep font decisions to distributions before Plasma 5 and it always made me cringe how terrible fonts looked in screenshots from other people and was one of the first things I had to change on every fresh install. Now we pick some sane defaults that make it look good and unified across distributions.

Cheers,
Kai Uwe