Qt5 version of qimageblitz

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Mar 4 19:14:05 GMT 2016

Hi,

as I want to bring kolourpaint to KF5, what is missing is a Qt5 based release of the old
qimageblitz library, which still resides in SVN at svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/qimageblitz
As this is probably the problem that I can not add a review request on reviewboard, here is
a simple patch which allows to co-install the Qt4 and the Qt5 version.

Can someone review this, please ?

If this is ok, how would one make an official relase of this new version ?
Is it just tagging the repo ?
(If so, I'm an SVN noob. How to, please ?)
Thanks!

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at