Google Summer of Code 2016 - C# bindings for Qt

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Mar 3 17:20:49 GMT 2016

Hey everyone,

having worked with Dimitar before, I'd recommend to accept QtSharp as a
project under the KDE umbrella for this year's gsoc (if that's possible).
Dimitar has done some good work on Qyoto and SMOKE in the past. I think
C# and Qt are a good fit, so I fully support creating bindings for it.
This project might even attract some more people from the Windows side
to contribute to Qt and KDE.

Regards,

--
Arno Rehn