KDE file dialog

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue Mar 1 17:45:14 GMT 2016

On Monday 29 February 2016 21:34:13 Luigi Toscano wrote:

> > Should a KF5 app (with frameworksintegration) not also use the settings from a still used KDE4 desktop ?
>
> frameworksintegration is going to be part of plasma, in fact. There would need
> to be an "old plasma" integration. Or you can use an alternative system to set
> it, like https://sourceforge.net/projects/qt5ct/

is this project a different frameworksintegration plugin ?
I thought it's just to _configure_ things.

Using it here results in:
- oxygen icons as I like - good
- no file dialog preview feature again ... - not good

So basically I can:
- not use plasma framework integration (no file preview)
- use plasma framework integration with file preview but having ugly icons, different fonts, colors, ...
  basically having an ugly mixture of KDE4 and KDE5 things.

am I missing an option ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at