mailing list archive gone ?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 28 14:58:09 GMT 2016

Martin Koller ha scritto:
> On Saturday 27 February 2016 17:02:27 Thomas Lübking wrote:
>> On Samstag, 27. Februar 2016 16:09:00 CEST, Martin Koller wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-core-devel/
>>>
>>> shows only 3 mails from the year 2000.
>>> Where are the other archives gone ?
>>
>> No idea, but it's still on https://marc.info/?l=kde-core-devel&r=1&w=2
>
> What is the official address ?

> and this pages says, the archives should be at http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-core-devel/
>
> There's somewhere something wrong...

Our lists were not indexed by us, but on marc.info, for historical reasons
which I don't know. What I remember is recently the automatic aliasing of the
index to marc.info could not be kept and, while recent lists have all their
history on our servers, the older ones have still no archives. Ask sysadmins
for more details, but it's not an unknown issue.

Ciao
--
Luigi