Moving KDE Connect out of playground

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 11:35:08 BST 2015

On Tuesday 15 September 2015 02:13:17 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Regarding the documentation, we discussed it briefly during the
> sprint and we have the feeling that the documentation for such a
> project would look more like a simple placeholder or something
> easily outdated than anything. Furthermore, since there isn't a
> clear main window of the application, it would be unintuitive to
> get there. We're convinced nobody would ever end up there.

The question is, does any icon of kde-connect appear in the K menu? If
yes, people might want to open KHelpCenter to look for documentation.

The check on the porting status page looks for an application .desktop
file (assuming it appears in the K menu), that's why it flags missing
documentation.

Christoph