Moving KDE Connect out of playground

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Sep 15 01:39:18 BST 2015

Aleix,

I disagree. I see the colors kcm has a manual, the icons kcm has a
manual, both accessible from the big "Help" button on the kcm in
systemsettings. kdeconnect's kcm has a Help button disabled because
there's no manual. While the ui is pretty intuitive, it would be good
to have something to show when users hit the "Help" button that says
what each option does at a minimum. It doesn't need to be much, but
something is better than nothing in my opinion.

BR,
Jeremy