kwallet-query moved to kdereview

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sun May 24 20:39:07 BST 2015

Hello,

Seems to me that quite some time passed since my request and nobody
replied. Perhaps kde-utils is not the right place to put this small
utility in?

Alternatively, I could include it in the runtime part of KWallet
framework.

What would be right choice?

* Valentin Rusu <kde at rusu.info> [2015-05-03 23:17:06 +0200]:

--