KSNI and actionCollection

Vladimir Perepechin vovochka13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:22:25 BST 2015

Ok, sorry for that.

I'm not talking about KActionCollection at all.
I'm talking about KSNI.

in times of KDE4 method actionCollection of KSNI object was returning a
KActionCollection.
Now, in KF5 it returns
<http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/knotifications/html/classKStatusNotifierItem.html#a99cf9800c6d54c2afa81a0ac55b653ee>
QList.

KActionCollection isn't used in current knotifications lib.

vovochka:~/projects/knotifications/src> grep -i kactioncollection *