KSNI and actionCollection

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 22 23:06:13 BST 2015

El Dimarts, 23 de juny de 2015, a les 07:50:49, Vladimir Perepechin va
escriure:
> 23 июня 2015 г. 8:41 пользователь "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid at kde.org>
>
> написал:
> > El Divendres, 19 de juny de 2015, a les 16:31:34, Vladimir Perepechin va
> >
> > escriure:
> > > In times of KDE 4.x actionCollection was returning kactioncollection*
>
> and
>
> > > it was possible to work with this.
> > >
> > > Now actionCollection returns QList<QAction*> (but internally it contains
> > > QMap)
> > >
> > > So how should i found "quit" action in this list?
> >
> > Call
> >
> >       QAction *action(const QString &name) const;
> >
> > on the KActionCollection?
>
> Have you read what i wrote? There is no KActionCollection in kf5.

tsdgeos at xps:~$ ls /usr/include/KF5/KXmlGui/kactioncollection.h
/usr/include/KF5/KXmlGui/kactioncollection.h

Yes, there is KActionCollection.

You may want to be a bit more precise, and don't tell me to read what you
wrote, i did and i gave you an answer, if you're rude I will probably ignore
your email next time.

Best Regards,
  Albert