Adding kross-interpreters to KDE Applications 15.08

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 16 21:23:33 BST 2015

El Dijous, 9 de juliol de 2015, a les 05:23:27, Alexander Potashev va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request addition of the Qt5/KF5 port of
> kross-interpreters [1] into KDE Applications 15.08.x.

The master branch is not KF5 based, we branch from master and release that.

We're past the dependency freeze.

I'm going to give you 12 hours to fix it and convince me (since noone else
seems to care) its in good state enough and I'll add it to the release.

Salut,
  Albert