KDE Applications Versioning

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 13 22:14:17 BST 2015

El Diumenge, 12 de juliol de 2015, a les 22:51:11, Christoph Cullmann va
escriure:
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
>
> > El Dissabte, 11 de juliol de 2015, a les 16:59:13, Christoph Cullmann va
> >
> > escriure:
> > > ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

> > > Yeah, thats true, I just wanted to show the typical boiler plate you
> > > might
> > > want.

> > > Lol, ok, that's true, I actually wanted to add it to techbase, but guess
> > > after the login I ended up on the wrong wiki and did not check that
> > > again
> > >
> > > :/
> > > :

> > > Because I am not on release-team :P I only read the request for some
> > > article
> > > here ;=)
> >
> > Next time you send emails there, you may awnt to add a P.S: saying you're
> > not subscribed so people CC you on answers.
>
> Yeah, that was my fault, sorry ;=)
>
> I updated the page a bit:
>
> https://userbase.kde.org/KDE_Applications_Versioning
>
> If I get any feedback, until now, nobody touched the page,

I did a few tweaks, i still feel it seems this is "the official way" other
than an "optional way" of defining the version but maybe that's just me.

> that this is OK,
> we should move it over to techbase, any idea for a good location there?

According to https://wiki.kde.org/ it should even go to community?

We have https://community.kde.org/Applications/15.04_Release_Notes so maybe
community.kde.org/Applications/Versioning ?

Cheers,
  Albert