[Kde-games-devel] KPeg (Board Game) moved to KDE Review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 6 23:28:22 BST 2015

El Dilluns, 6 de juliol de 2015, a les 08:20:03, Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe va
escriure:
> Hi Albert.
>
> If you see in that dialog, you can choose between Original, Branch and
> Lines. These algorithms affect how the pegs are distributed on the board.

I would expect the algorithm setting to be in either settings or in some other
menu.

And if you really really need to leave it in the "New Game" dialog, please put
the OK/Cancel buttons at the bottom not at the top. Which kind of dialog are
you using so that you don't get the standard layout?

Cheers,
  Albert