KPeg (Board Game) moved to KDE Review

Ronny Yabar Aizcorbe ronny at kde.org
Mon Jul 6 14:20:03 BST 2015

Hi Albert.

If you see in that dialog, you can choose between Original, Branch and
Lines. These algorithms affect how the pegs are distributed on the board.

I am currently porting KPeg to Qt Quick/QML and creating the classical
boards for this game (English, European).

I'd hope to finish this week.

Cheers

Ronny