Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Fri Jan 30 10:00:50 GMT 2015

On Thursday, 29 January 2015 12:25:57 CEST, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Hi Martin, thanks for an excellent idea, sorting headers before
> actual code changes makes a lot of sense. I have a quick'n'dirty
> patch at [1].

The patch has been merged upstream and will be released in next version
(2.11). I'll also backport it when I upgrade our instance to 2.10 because
it's reasonably self-contained, and because I also think that it's an
excellent idea to have this better ordering.

Thanks for suggesting it.

Cheers,
Jan

--