Feature matrix for future infrastructure

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:02:15 GMT 2015

On Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015 12:54:25 CET, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> On Thursday, 29 January 2015 12:49:17 CEST, Christoph Feck wrote:
>> If it even allows to edit a change request from a different
>> person online, then I *want that*. I find it much more time
>> consuming and demotivating to nitpick small style/whitespace
>> changes, than to simply edit them out.
>
> Yes, it works like that.

GREAT! =)
Though, if my findings are correct, this could be even better.

In theory, it should be enough to put a personal astyle rc into the repo
and have some CI hook automatically "fix" the patch (and note that with a
random comment that would indicate some human should take another look and
also direct the submitter to, say, the kdelibs coding style definition)

Is that correct as well?

Cheers,
Thomas