Sysadmin report on the modernization of our infrastructure

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jan 27 09:00:29 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Based on the feedback we'll now begin putting together a test instance
so Phabricator can be seriously evaluated by the community.

I've noted that the following projects have expressed interest in using it:
- Calligra/Krita.
- Zanshin.
- KActivities.
- Konversation.

If any other projects would also like to evaluate it, please let us
know - more are welcome to evaluate it as well.
We'll be in touch with you all later in the week to make the
preparations to begin the test.

Once a sufficient period of testing has been completed with
Phabricator we can then come back and make a final decision on what
will be implemented.

Thanks,
Ben