Feature matrix for future infrastructure

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:37:23 GMT 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I started this page just now:
>
> https://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/FutureInfrastructure
>
> It's pretty limited, so far. I hope everyone could help out and extend it
> and
> fill it with the information and verify that each contestant is displayed
> in a
> fair light. Please add links, comments etc. pp. wherever possible.

I've added two things - ability to download patches directly from web
and ability to merge patches directly from web (so you don't need to
download them, apply and then push).

But I'm unsure of these features on either side, so I left it blank
and would like to ask someone in more knowledge to fill those in.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer