State of kdesvn?

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 05:56:30 GMT 2015

Am 21.01.2015 um 23:14 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Dimarts, 20 de gener de 2015, a les 20:14:39, Christian Ehrlicher va
> escriure:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently tried to fix some bugs in kdesvn but got stuck because there
>> is nobody who can review my patches. Rajko Albrecht as the original
>> maintainer stopped the development of kdesvn sometime in 2013 and the
>> other two project members (David Faure and Christophe Giboudeaux) have
>> no time to dig deep into the subversion api for a proper review.
>> Therefore I'm asking for help and suggestions how to go further. Maybe
>> there are some people on this list who are still working with subversion
>> and kdesvn and are interested in the further development of kdesvn.
> It'd be easier if you had written some of the urls for reviewboard here, so we
> could have clicked on them.
I'm looking more for a long-term solution as there is a lot of work to
do to port it e.g. to Qt5/KF5. I think it wouldn't be good when I sent
every review request to kcd... :)
> So where are the patches that need review?
https://reviewboard.kde.org/r/121814/ - bugreport from ubuntu
https://reviewboard.kde.org/r/121990/ - krazy2 fixes
https://reviewboard.kde.org/r/121986/ - bugreport from kdebugs

Thx,