GCompris in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jan 16 23:00:57 GMT 2015

El Dilluns, 12 de gener de 2015, a les 23:58:26, Bruno Coudoin va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> We just made our first official release of GCompris. We now have the
> need to maintain a stable and a master version. This is not possible to
> do so in playground so it is time for us to go forward and move to
> extragear. To this end, we have just moved to kdereview.
>
> I have no idea what the review is looking at so I prepared nothing. If
> there something I can do let me know.

Several people pointed you at
https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle which contains a
paragraph tha says "there are some rules to follow before you are allowed to
move to either location:"

We can be lax about some of them, but you should explain why you don't want to
follow them.

As a side note, you don't ship a .desktop file, which basically makes your app
invisible to desktop menus/launchers.

Cheers,
  Albert