Plasma 5.2 bits for kdereview

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Thu Jan 8 09:33:58 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Regarding ModemManagerQt, libbluedevil, libkscreen and baloo, they are
supposed to be frameworks stuff (not sure about baloo) but they are not
ready yet. Why not created a frameworks-next group to include them there
until they are ready to move to frameworks (being it KF5 or even KF6 in the
future)? The Linux kernel has such a thing and it seems to work for them.

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer

http://planetkde.org/pt-br