Plasma 5.2 bits for kdereview

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 13:28:24 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 06 of January 2015 14:10 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Updates on this..
>
> I plan to ask for Bluedevil and libbluedevil, libkscreen and kscreen,
> libmm-qt and ksshaskpass to be moved. I see some comments that the
> libraries may be used outside of Plasma but there's no problem with
> that happening, they don't quality for frameworks and they already get
> released with Plasma so it's just an update in projects.kde.org

Regarding libmm-qt, I don't think it will become a framework any time soon. I
need to find some time to write unit tests, also the API need some proper
review and I will need to update it to the latest ModemManager, which means
also that the API could change as we based it on the first release of MM 1.0
which dramatically changed ModemManager API on DBus. Given this, I would keep
libmm-qt as part of Plasma 5.2 release.