Touchpad KCM - was - Re: Plasma 5.2 bits for kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 1 15:50:02 GMT 2015

El Divendres, 19 de desembre de 2014, a les 17:27:01, Jonathan Riddell va
escriure:
> Touchpad KCM, ported to KF5 by Rajeesh K Nambiar
>  https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/utils/kcm-touchpad

This is not a kcm, it's a kcm + a kded.

The kded is partly conflicting with what ktouchpadenabler does (it's doing it
worse though since the proper shortcuts are not set).

I understand you guys have decided to remove ktouchpadenabler when merging
this.

I have no time to try this, but can you please at least fix the shortcuts?

Cheers,
  Albert