Plasma 5.2 bits for kdereview

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jan 6 14:10:27 GMT 2015

Updates on this..

I plan to ask for Bluedevil and libbluedevil, libkscreen and kscreen,
libmm-qt and ksshaskpass to be moved. I see some comments that the
libraries may be used outside of Plasma but there's no problem with
that happening, they don't quality for frameworks and they already get
released with Plasma so it's just an update in projects.kde.org

user-manager looks like it could do with KConfig::KEMailSettings
ported and then Account Details done away with, I'll keep it in
kdereview for now.

kcm-touchpad needs the feature of the shortcut for ktouchpadenabler
taken and ktouchpadenabler disabled, I'll keep it in kdereview for
now.

polkit-kde is already in and has now been merged so master is KF5.

Jonathan