Changes to our Git infrastructure

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 5 21:26:24 GMT 2015

Well, _obviously_ reviewboard supports raising issues and adding comments
, but neither facilitates actual conversation, i.e. discussion on what's
up with a particular patch at a deeper level.

In short, what I meant is that as a tool to dicuss code changes,
Reviewboard is a poor thing. It facilitates nit-picking, which is
off-putting and useless, but at least gives the reviewer the feeling he's
done his job, while it fails at making it easy to discuss the why,
wherefore and how of a particular change.