Moving KDiagram to extragear/graphics/libs (was: Re: KDiagram libs (KChart, KGantt) in KDE Review)
Friedrich W. H. Kossebau
kossebau at kde.org
Sat Feb 21 23:12:29 GMT 2015
2 weeks have passed, seems there are no stoppers for KDiagram to move on into
extragear/graphics/libs :) So filing now a ticket to sysadmin to do the move.
Thanks Albert, Aleix, Adriaan for having given KDiagram a check and (helping
on) solving the issues you found (so KDiagram is Triple A rated? ;) )
Thanks also to whoever silently gave KDiagram some testing but did not report
anything (hopefully a good sign).
* KDiagram builds on CI without warnings, all tests pass:
* bugs.kde.org: added Product "kdiagram", components "KChart" & "KGantt"
* reviewboard: "kdiagram" (first review request handled)
* i18n.kde.org: integrated, first translations done:
* KMyMoney frameworks branch ported to KChart (and found first bugs :P)
* Massif-Visualizer frameworks branch has review request for port to KChart
(maintainer on vacation currently)
* Calligra will start the Qt5/KF5 port the next days, so nothing yet to do
Currently known unsolved issues (which I consider no showstoppers):
* lupdate/Scripty fails on some files, but no deal right now, as no strings
are in code affected. Will look into once I have more time.
* code is build with different flag if unit tests are build, not perfect
actually only enables unit tests embedded directly in the source files,
so not changing actual library code
(marked as TODO for now, no regression against currently used
old snapshots of KDChart)
Other than initially planned I will not do an immediate release of KDiagram
now, but first collect some more feedback by the projects porting to it,
especially Calligra. First release will still happen before or at time the
first release of any project known that ported to it of course (so tell if
yours does :) ).
More information about the kde-core-devel