Review request: QBluez

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 16 22:51:17 GMT 2015

El Dilluns, 16 de febrer de 2015, a les 10:40:44, David Rosca va escriure:
> Hi all,
> I'd like to ask for a review of the QBluez library [1].

Using Q* is usually frowned upon since the Qt people have made it quick clear
that they reserve the right to use Q* names themselves, i'd look for a new
name.

Also tried to run the tests and qbluez-managertest seems to get stuck forever.
Does it take much to run? Does it need that i actually have bluetooth
hardware?

Cheers,
  Albert