Moving KDE Telepathy to kdenetwork

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:52:59 GMT 2015

On Wednesday 04 February 2015 01:51:49 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 00:49:17, Martin
Klapetek va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > so we decided with KDE Telepathy to join the big guys and
> > become part of KDE Applications 15.04. So I'd like to
> > request a move of KDE Telepathy repos[1] to kdenetwork/.
> > This is also a mail to Urs Wolfer asking for approval as
> > per the policies.
>
> KTP is all KF5 based at the moment, right?
>
> Not being a IM user myself, how does KTP compare to kopete
> feature wise?
>
> Kopete mailing list: is there any work happening in kopete?
> Are you even thinking on a port to KF5?

I do not have time right now to port Kopete to KF5. I'm still
using Kopete and if I catch some crash/bug I will try to fix it.
But in last months I did not have time to work on any new feature
due to finishing my university study...

Anyway, if there are some students interested in Kopete and KDE
will be in next Google Summer of Code and could help & mentor
some Kopete project...

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com