Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 11:16:12 GMT 2015

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 12:02:40PM +0100, Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> Yes, but as I said this doesn't really solve it at all. As I said, for long
> discussions it still adds a lot of space and noise into the code, which makes
> following the flow of the code extremely hard to do (at least for me
> personally, and I suspect others).

Disregard my other points, as they were based on faulty assumptions. :-)

But this point is still pretty major, IMHO, and I suspect that it is not
something that upstream would change easily. But we have had bugs slipping
through because of this already (at work), so it's not really something minor
IMHO.

--
Martin Sandsmark