Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 10:56:53 GMT 2015

On Sun, Feb 01, 2015 at 10:49:58AM -0200, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> They would have if they still had major problems with the usability of the
> tool. It probably just so happens that all the backers are used to the
> interface, however bad it might be, and don't feel the need to sponsor such a
> work.

I think Ben's mail was more about the uncertainty whether this was actually
the case (feel free to correct me on this, though).

Do you know for a fact that noone has tried to push upstream radical UI
changes to improve it, or is that just an assumption?

Isn't it also possible that people that find the UI extremely bad haven't
simply avoided Gerrit completely, or moved to something that's better?

--
Martin Sandsmark