Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 10:48:30 GMT 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 06:49:28PM +0100, Eike Hein wrote:
> I disagree - having the comment in a floating popup instead
> of breaking up source code makes it easier to read the code
> for me.

I just want to back up this point.

As mentioned already, we've been using Gerrit at work for quite a while now,
and having the code broken up by comments (sometimes many lines in case of a
discussion) makes it extremely hard to actually follow the flow of the code.

Do you know if upstream would accept to change this, or how hard it would be
to change?

--
Martin Sandsmark