Build dependency issues with kdesrc-build

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 2 23:54:25 GMT 2015

El Dissabte, 31 de gener de 2015, a les 19:20:06, Mathieu Tarral va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed an issue with the plasmate component, which is build
> when you include kf5-workspace-build-include.
>
> It has a build dependency on KDevPlatform, but this component is only
> selected in kf5-applications-build-include.
>
> So should we move plasmate into Applications ?

I have no idea how kdesrc-build but i'd hope/guess/expect it maps the virtual
hierarchy of the repos, so probably plasmate should go to something extragear-
ish that can depend on kdevlplatform just fine?

But as said i know not much of kdesrc-build so i could be talking crap :D

> Or move KDevPlatform into Workspace ?

KDevPlatform is not a workspace item for sure

Cheers,
  Albert