Move ktp-call-ui to kdenetwork

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:29:30 GMT 2015

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> I think there's two separate questions that need answering here:
>
> A) The desire to move ktp-call-ui to KDE Applications is because you don't
> want to do a release and want someone else to do it?

No. It is because ktp-call-ui was part of KDE Telepathy suite
since it got written. With frameworks porting it got dropped
because nobody could be bothered to port all the gstreamer
stuff. Now it's ported and it's just being moved back together
with the rest of KDE Telepathy, where it was always intended.

B) Is the quality good enough to move to KDE Applications?

It's as good as the rest of KDE Telepathy that is already in
KDE Applications. I vouch for that as the KDE Telepathy
maintainer.

Btw. my KTp-maintainer's condition for including ktp-call-ui
back with the rest was that it must have an active maintainer.
Which it now has.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer